Open Job Positions/Career Opportunities at MetaMetrics Laboratory
We are a Philippine-based company offering comprehensive nutrient-focused clinical diagnostics, bringing the extensive experience of metabolomics pioneers and experts from Europe to deliver intracellular nutrient diagnostics in Asia.
E-mail your CV at email@example.com if you are interested in exploring career opportunities with a company that aims to be the leading nutrient and metabolic testing center in the ASEAN region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years of work experience in laboratory setting
- Experience in handling ICP-MS, LC-MS/MS is an advantage
- Accepts, records and tracks all specimens of samples received in the laboratory
- Performs and records the approved procedures for specimen collection and handling, data processing and releasing of test results
- Assists the Head Chemist and Sr. Chemists in all the laboratory test requirements of the laboratory
- Responsible for monitoring stock inventory and ensuring availability of all laboratory supplies
- Performs monthly inventory of supplies in the laboratory area
This is a full-time position. A competitive compensation package and satisfying working conditions await successful candidates.
- Must be a registered Medical Technologist
- At least has one year experience working in a clinical laboratory
- Must be experienced in proper handling, preparation, storage and disposal of biological samples
- Should be experienced in operating Chemistry Analyzer
- Experienced on Elisa method tests is a must
- Must have strong technical skills, interpersonal skills and customer relation.
- Must be professional, dependable, focused, detail-oriented and highly trainable
- Uploading of patient’s information and test results from Assay into Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Performs testing using Chemistry Analyzer, Allergy Panel and Elisa/microbiological kits
- Preparation and releasing of test results
- Accepts customer complaints and elevates it to the concerned unit or individual
- Handles training of new partner institutions laboratory staff on the specimen collection, processing and shipping of samples in accordance to established guidelines of MetaMetrics.
- Performs extraction of samples to patients
- Processes, prepares and stores specimen collected and/or extracted
- Manages inventory of test kits and supplies in the sample collection
- Documents standard operating procedures according to agreed QMS
- Other duties as directed by management