Open Job Positions/Career Opportunities at MetaMetrics Laboratory
We are a Philippine-based company offering comprehensive nutrient-focused clinical diagnostics, bringing the extensive experience of metabolomics pioneers and experts from Europe to deliver intracellular nutrient diagnostics in Asia.
E-mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exploring career opportunities with a company that aims to be the leading nutrient and metabolic testing center in the ASEAN region.
We are in search of a certified Medical Technologist with considerable experience in handling specimens and possesses excellent Phlebotomy skills. Candidate should have experience using LIMS in everyday laboratory operations.
Medical Technologist Job Description:
- Responsible for proper identification of client prior to collection of sample/specimen
- Perform blood extraction and basic corrective action for possible cause of complications prior to and/or after the extraction
- Responsible for proper receiving and recording of specimen from clients and verifies all information before encoding test requests in the LIMS
- Ensures that all sample specimens are brought to the chemist for assay/testing
- Set up, adjust, maintain and clean medical laboratory equipment in her work area
- Responsible for tracking the release of test results to comply with committed date
- Responsible for releasing of test results to client
- Handles disposal of biological specimen as required by government regulatory agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology
- Certified by the Professional Regulation Commission
- Preferably a certified PCO ( Pollution Control Officer)
- At least 3 years’ experience as skilled phlebotomist
- Must be detail–oriented
- Able to work and communicate effectively with people of diverse backgrounds
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Organized and systematic
- Team player
This is a full-time position. A competitive compensation package and satisfying working conditions await the successful candidate.
Applicants who pass initial screening of CV will be called for an interview.
CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT SPECIALISTS
We are in search of Customer Development Specialists who share the same passion of providing high quality, innovative diagnostic solutions to improve health status and quality of life.
The Customer Development Specialist (CDS) will serve as the key link between the company and the clients we serve. The CDS primary role is to build and maintain business relationships with customers and deliver business objectives. To succeed in this position, candidates should possess exceptional communication, interpersonal and selling skills. He/she should be self-driven, passionate, hardworking and resourceful.
Customer Development Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Business or Medical course (Nursing, Nutrition, Pharmacy, Marketing, Business Management, etc.)
- At least 1 year working experience in sales or marketing, preferably in the area of health care (diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer management skills
This is a full-time position. A competitive compensation package and satisfying working conditions await successful candidates.