New Customer Registration
For Institutional and Professional Accounts
Please take a few minutes to print and answer the form linked below. Information will never be disclosed to any third party without your approval. If you need any assistance to fill this out, we will be glad to help you. You may contact us at 02 7910-6382 or send us an email at email@example.com.
- Billing price is based on the latest and official price, inclusive of all taxes and other fees. Price may change without prior notice.
- Payment for the test should be settled directly on or before the day of the specimen collection. Unless a credit term has been approved in writing.
- The following are accepted as form of payment: cash, credit/debit card, and company check. Checks should be made payable to MetaDiagnostics, Inc.
- All test request should be supported by prescription from a licensed health care practitioner, preferably using official MetaMetrics Test Order Form. Make sure to provide complete information which includes name of patient, gender, specific lab test ordered and date of collection.
- Specimen should be sent directly to MetaMetrics following the required packing instruction and storage condition. Pick-up of specimen can be arrange with advance notice to the laboratory.
- In compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, results will be released only to the referring practitioner and patient.
- Referring account holds MetaMetrics free and harmless from any and all losses, liabilities and damages arising from or in connection with any suit, civil, criminal or administrative, which a patient or third party may file in connection with the medical management that the practitioner will provide as a result of the test.
- Supporting government documents (BIR, SEC and Business Permit) may be required to complete registration of new account.